You are here
- Home >
- Ahmet Kahraman
- Director, GearLab, Mechanical & Aerospace Engr
201 W 19th Ave
Columbus, OH 43210
Research interests include:
Gear and power transmission systems applications including:
- contact mechanics, load distribution models and FEA,
- power losses and efficiency,
- contact and bending fatigue,
- engineered surfaces, wear, lubrication and tribology, and
- metrology and test methodologies.
Alumni Award for Distinguished Teaching. Alumni Association, friends of Ohio State, and the Office of Academic Affairs.